Saturday 16 October 2010

How to Add a Check Box Control to an Excel Form

Title:
How to Add a Check Box Control to an Excel Form


Video:


Description:At first glance, adding a Check Box Control (Yes / No, True / False, etc.) to an Excel Form seems easy to do. And it is, once you know where the "got ' cha" steps are and what to do to avoid these traps! I worked hard to make this expanation as easy as possible for you - my viewers - to understand. I feel that this is an Excel concept that is easier to understand when you "see it" being created rather than "reading about" how to do it. Please let me know with your comments: "True or False," did I make it easy for you to understand how to add a Check Box Control to an Excel Form? Best, Danny Rocks www.thecompanyrocks.com

Published:
17/Oct/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment