Thursday 30 September 2010

Construct A Box Plot on Microsoft Excel 2007

Title:
Construct A Box Plot on Microsoft Excel 2007


Video:


Description:NOTE: THIS METHOD ONLY WORKS WITH DATA THAT IS ALL POSITIVE. For data that is all negative or is mixed, there is a slightly different way. If you need to know how to do that, message me or comment and I will make a video. This is a video I made to help teach people how to construct a box plot (box and whisker) in Microsoft Excel 2007. I hope to add step-by-step instructions to the description of the video soon. A similar and more complex video on how to do this can be found here: www.youtube.com I hope that you find this useful. If you have any questions, send me a message or post a comment and I will get right back to you. I can show you how do do this in OpenOffice Calc as well. If you find this video helpful, please 'like' it. Thanks and good luck! :)

Published:
01/Oct/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment