Tuesday 2 June 2009

How To Make a Game In Excel

Title:
How To Make a Game In Excel


Video:


Description:How to make a maze game in excel. You can have teleportation places, lava, enemies, doors, keys and more. I am just going to show you the basics. A lot if it is excplained in the website. If you are looking for the what the text box said... Go to www.gamedev.net Click on open my xls File. Do as I do From there. save as macro enabled excel sheet. I already have it saved, so it wont let me do it again. Make sure you change the maze up, or it is considered plagiarism. Keep the start spot and finish spot the same To make a wall, just draw a border. The blue ones are teleportation places. On the website it will explain that. you don't have to have them it just enhances the game. There are many other things you can add to the game like doors keys and enemies. This is just the basics. let me show you one I made. Oops I blocked the finish. I will go back and fix it later, but now you know how to make a maze.

Published:
03/Jun/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment